- Reseller functionality
The online shop on the existing NumberSense website has recently been updated to accommodate reseller purchases via our online channels. This new functionality has been developed into the existing NumberSense website to provide resellers with a dedicated purchase process, designed to enable you, as a reseller, to place and manage your orders online.
A few key features of the new functionality are listed below:
- Create and place orders: The order catalogue presents you with a full list of available products together with an easy mechanism for search or filtering on certain products or categories and adding these to an order. You can then opt to either place this order or generate a quote for the selected items which can be downloaded.
- View and access order history
- Manage users (you are able to add up to three additional users to this account)
- Generate and manage quotes
- Generate and manage invoices
To register as a reseller you will be required to navigate to the regular registration page (as per normal) and then click on the Become a Reseller link in bottom right corner of the form. Alternatively, the registration page can be reached directly by clicking on the orange button below.Register here
- Reseller User Guide
The aim of the User Guide is to explain the new functionality developed into the existing NumberSense website which provides resellers with a dedicated purchase process, designed to enable you, as a reseller, to place and manage your orders online.
Please mail email@example.com for further information and assistance.Access User Guide here