NumberSense Mobile App
The NumberSense Workbooks are increasingly available for both Android and Apple devices. Given the nature and design of the App, it is recommended that it is used on a tablet with a 7 inch (or larger) screen.
At this stage Workbooks 6, 7, 8 and 9 are available for purchase by schools and for use in the school context. Individual purchase options will follow in due course.
Without losing any of the rich pedagogical approaches that underpin the success of the paper version, the mobile version provides a range of additional benefits:
- Marking is automatic, providing children with instant feedback.
- Teachers and parents receive instantly accessible reports on the progress of children. Detailed (curriculum-linked) feedback and analysis allow for remediation as and where required.
To use the NumberSense App, follow the steps 1 to 3.
STEP 1Purchase user IDs for your students.
- Download the registration form (link below) and complete it for your school.
- Submit the registration form to info@Brombacher.co.za
- Submit the proof of payment for the invoice that you will receive (R48,00 per Workbook, per child).
- On receipt of the proof of payment, you will be emailed the username and password for each child.
STEP 2Download the App below.Google Play AppStore
STEP 3Use the username and password supplied to log in and start your NumberSense journey!
- For teachers to monitor the progress of students in their class, they will receive the URL for the web-based report system and their username and password together with the student information.
- Until an online support webpage is available, please download the ‘Getting Started’ guide below