NumberSense Mobile App
The NumberSense Workbooks are increasingly available for both Android and Apple devices. Given the nature and design of the App, it is recommended that it is used on a tablet with a 7 inch (or larger) screen.
At this stage Workbooks 2-12 are available for purchase by individuals and schools.
Without losing any of the rich pedagogical approaches that underpin the success of the paper version, the mobile version provides a range of additional benefits:
- Marking is automatic, providing children with instant feedback.
- Teachers and parents receive instantly accessible reports on the progress of children. Detailed (curriculum-linked) feedback and analysis allow for remediation as and where required.
To use the NumberSense App, follow the steps 1 to 3 in the next panel.
STEP 1Download the Parent / Teacher User Guide.Getting Started
STEP 2Download the App below.Google Play AppStore
STEP 3Purchase the NumberSense Workbook App license
- Go to the Mobile App section of the shop on the NumberSense website.
- Complete the purchase steps and complete the necessary details.
- Your username and password will be indicated as part of your purchase receipt.
STEP 4Use the username and password supplied to log in and start your NumberSense journey!
- Your username and password will also accessible by clicking your name (once you have registered and logged into the site) in the top right of the screen. Here you can access your order history where your user name and password will be stored.
- For teachers (and parents) to monitor the progress of students in their class, they will receive a separate username and password for the web-based report system.