- Using the App Step 1: Download the NumberSense App User Guide
Download the NumberSense App User Guide.NumberSense App User Guide
- Using the App Step 2: Download the App
- Using the App Step 3: Purchase the NumberSense Workbook App license
Purchase an App licence
- Go to the Mobile App section of the shop on the NumberSense website.
- Complete the purchase steps and fill in the necessary details.
- Your NumberSense App username and password will be indicated as part of your purchase receipt.
- Using the App Step 4: Use the username and password supplied to log in and start your NumberSense journey!
- Once you have registered and logged into the site, your username and password will also be accessible by clicking on your name in the top right hand of the screen. Here you can access your order history where your user name and password will be stored.
- For teachers and parents to monitor the progress of each child, they will receive a separate username and password for the web-based report system, accessed via the App Console.
Mail appsupport@NumberSense.co.za for App-related queries and support.