- Using the App Step 1: Download the Teacher (Parent) User Guide
Download the Teacher (Parent) User Guide.NumberSense App Teacher / Parent User Guide
- Using the App Step 2: Download the App
- Using the App Step 3: Purchase the NumberSense Workbook App license
Purchase an App licence
- Go to the Mobile App section of the shop on the NumberSense website.
- Complete the purchase steps and complete the necessary details.
- Your username and password will be indicated as part of your purchase receipt.
- Using the App Step 4: Use the username and password supplied to log in and start your NumberSense journey!
- Your username and password will also accessible by clicking your name (once you have registered and logged into the site) in the top right of the screen. Here you can access your order history where your user name and password will be stored.
- For teachers (and parents) to monitor the progress of students in their class, they will receive a separate username and password for the web-based report system, accessed via the App Console.
Mail appsupport@NumberSense.co.za for App-related queries and support.