- Understanding and using the NumberSense Mathematics Programme
In this workshop we will explore:
- What is special about the programme, and why it is structured the way that it is?
- What are the material/resources that make up the programme?
- How is the programme most effectively implemented in a classroom?
- The role of the NumberSense routines in structuring and organising mathematics lessons.
The workshop is ideal for teachers from Grade R to 7 who are either new to or unfamiliar with the NumberSense Mathematics Programme.
This workshop will be run on the following dates:
- Saturday, 28-Nov 09:00-11:00
Please follow the link below to register for this workshop! Please note that registrations are limited to the first 100 attendees.
Enquiries: info@NumberSense.co.za or (021-706-3777)28 Nov 2020