- Assessment in the NumberSense Classroom
- NumberSense Diagnostic Assessment
In order to access and use the NumberSense Diagnostic Assessment (Grade 1-3), please follow these steps:
- Read through the User Guide before downloading the recording sheet and stimulus cards.
- Download the age-appropriate Diagnostic Assessment Stimulus Cards.
- Download the age-appropriate Diagnostic Assessment Recording Sheet. You will need one sheet per child as this is where you track and record their progress.
- Should you require the Diagnostic Assessment for 6-8 years, you can find it in the Foundation Phase section.
Please submit comments and questions to: email@example.com
- Formative Assessment Item Bank
This bank of mathematics assessment items was developed for the Western Cape Education Department (West Coast District). The purpose of the development of this item bank was to ensure that standardised, grade-specific Formal Assessment Tasks for Grades 4-6 in English and Afrikaans were developed and provided to schools to ensure the improvement of the quality of the assessment tasks in mathematics.