- Manipulating Numbers Workbooks 1-12: 25 questions (oral) per page
The Manipulating Numbers (mental mathematics) guides are currently available for Workbooks 1 to 12.
These guides provide daily manipulating number activities linked to each page in the corresponding NumberSense Workbook. There are 25 manipulating numbers questions per page (delivered orally), intended for daily practice.
The guides for Workbooks 5-12 also contain print master strips which can be copied for the children to do as daily practice. These are included as an addendum at the end of the guide. The Manipulating Number Guides can be downloaded free of charge and printed (we suggest printing in an A5 booklet format for the guide and A4 for the print masters).Manipulating Number Workbook 1Manipulating Number Workbook 2Manipulating Number Workbook 3Manipulating Number Workbook 4Manipulating Number Workbook 5Manipulating Number Workbook 6Manipulating Number Workbook 7Manipulating Number Workbook 8Manipulating Number Workbook 9Manipulating Number Workbook 10Manipulating Number Workbook 11Manipulating Number Workbook 12
- Manipulating Numbers Workbooks 2-12: Videos providing 25 questions per page
Here you can view the NumberSense Manipulating Numbers videos which provide 25 mental mathematics questions for each page of the NumberSense Workbooks (2-12).Manipulating Numbers videos for Workbooks 2-12
- Manipulating Numbers Devices
Posters, templates and resources for class activities:
- Posters of blank tables, flow diagrams, number chains, number lines and number pyramids. Ready to print, laminate and use. Instructions included.
- Templates for creating flow diagrams, number chains, number lines, number pyramids and tables.
- A set of rubber stamps developed for use during the mat work routine.
- Template for making your own set of Flard Cards.
- 1-140 Number Chart.
- Template for making your own number line from 0 to 131. Once assembled, the number line should be rolled up. It can be unrolled to reveal the part of the number line that you would like the children to focus on.
- Manipulating Numbers Classroom Routine Video Demonstrations
Here you can view the demonstration videos of the NumberSense Manipulating Numbers classroom routines.Foundation Phase Classroom Routine Videos