Homegrown Mathematics Solution
- Homegrown Mathematics Solution
As we approach the exciting milestone of selling our millionth book, we take pride in providing a homegrown South African mathematics solution!
Aarnout Brombacher, founder of Brombacher and Associates, who produce the NumberSense Workbook Series, has recently been interviewed regarding his thoughts on the recent Trends in International Maths and Science Study results as well as his thoughts on the solution for South African mathematics.
Follow Aarnout’s insights here:
- Teaching Maths podcast with Koketso Sachane, The Koketso Sachane Show (702fm), 23 January 2017.
- According to Trends in International Maths and Science Study, South Africa is almost dead last among 48 countries. A podcast with Sakina Kamwendo, Forum@8 (safm), 5 December 2016.
- Drop in grade nine maths whizzes could affect SA’s future; by Prega Govender, Mail & Guardian, 13 Dec 2016.
- SA still bottom of the class in science and maths but there’s cause for some optimism; by Prega Govender, Mail & Guardian, 01 Dec 2016.